Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Help Pete Feed The Hungry, One House at a time!



A food bank can stretch a dollar a lot farther than we can.
So join me. Make a pledge for every home I close this year.
You do not have to match me dollar for dollar...pledge $1, $5 or $10 or????.
Every time I make a $100 donation Inter-Faith will contact you and let you know.
Then it is up to you.
I just want to help feed the hungry, and I would love your help.
Sign up today at www.DenverRelocation.com/JoinPete.html


A Full Time Licensed real estate broker since 1985 I go to work everyday for you & your friends, learning about our home town! It could be Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado. Talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: