Monday, December 07, 2009

My hobby and relaxation


Not sure this belongs on a website about Denver Real Estate but seeing as it is something that some folks consider when buying a home, maybe it does.
I am a TRAINAHOLIC. My basement is full of model trains and even my rock garden has track and trains running through it. I enjoy the aspect of building stuff that looks real. I am not sure I enjoy counting all the rivets, nuts and bolts, but I do enjoy the realism versus the whimsy of trains.

Take a look for your self www.denverrelocation.com/trains.html .

And if you know anyone who would like to talk trains, especially the Colorado narrow gauge roads or the Great Northern, please make that introduction.

Now of course, when you hear of someone who needs to buy or sell a home in Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, please make that introduction too.
They can talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Just drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: