Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am Thankful for my hobby and the friends I have made

I have the distinct privledge of enjoying model building, specifically modeling trains. Take a look at my page and browse to some of the sub pages at www.denverrelocation.com/trains.html. The firends I have made have become both friends and mentors, in business, modeling and friendship. That is what I am extremely grateful and thankful for.

A Full Time Licensed real estate broker since 1985 I go to work everyday for you & your friends, learning about our home town! It could be Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado. Talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: