Monday, May 19, 2008

National Housing Starts are UP!

I cannot watch this kind of data but I did read the article. Again, experience can leads you and we saw similar indicators in 1988. Here is the link http://www.denverrelocation.com/sharedfiles/housingstarts.pdf.

How does this affect you, the local Denver Buyer or Seller? Well, it seems to me this is an indicator that the national real estate market has firmed a bit. The statistics locally seem to also indicate that Denver Real Estate prices should be on the rise in the next 12 months. So, while not a perfect time to sell, now is the time to consider the benefits of moving up. Let me know how I can best help you evaluate your current position.

23 years of experience can go to work for you or your friends, learning about your new home town! Whether it is Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, we offer real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, property listings, mls, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: