Friday, April 18, 2008

Relocating to Denver? Know the words the "COUNSELOR" uses

When I first heard the term "Amended Value Transaction" I was stumped, but I knew it was not a good thing. So I started to search around and found the Employer's Relocation Council Glossary of Terms that I thought would be valuable to you, when faced with moving to Denver.

This is not an all inclusive glossary, but at least some of the more obscure terms are available for digestion, such as "closing cost assistance". And of course, we are here to serve your real estate needs in your Denver Relocation or if you are wanting to move from Castle Rock to Greenwood Village, or even Highlands Ranch. Go to the glossary.

Let my 22 years of experience work for you, learning about your new home town! Whether it is Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, we offer real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, property listings, mls, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Or drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: