Friday, October 19, 2007

Statistics can be boring! Take a look at this though!

Sometimes someone else does something special that needs to be seen by you, the public.
Land Title has created an interactive map showing all of the metro Denver market areas that links to the most recent statistics. This is really a wow and is where I have been generating part of my monthly newsletter information. Yet I have never seen one so well done nor as complete. Take a look at http://www.jimrenshaw.com/real_estate_statistics/real_estate_statistics.htm.
I was "wowed" with Jim Renshaw's Colorado Real Estate Statistics. Tell me what you think.

Also note that Highlands Ranch Real Estate prices are up as are Parker Colorado's from the same time a year ago! Browse around a little!


So, if this kind of service could be valuable to you or your friends, put my 22 years of experience to work for you, learning about your new home town! Whether it is Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, we offer real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, property listings, mls, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: