Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sometimes you Forget

But shameless plugs are OKAY aren't they?
I was asked the other day for a comparison of cost of living for Denver, Colorado to Tampa, Florida. I said hmmmmm? Don't I have that somewhere? And sure enough, right there on www.denverrelocation.com/relocating.html (you have to scroll down a little) was a link to a cost of living comparison tool, online. I guess when you have so many pages of content on this one site, it is OKAY to forget what you have.

If this kind of service could be valuable to you or your friends, neighbors or co-workers, put my 22 years of experience to work for you, learning about your new home town! Whether it is Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, we offer real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, property listings, mls, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: