Thursday, July 06, 2006

Gas Fireplace Safety?

I had a listen to a fellow named Tom Quinlan this morning of All State Fireplace Inc. in Denver. He was saying allot of gas fireplaces are installed incorrectly and they can spill carbon monoxide into the very rooms we are living in, causing low levels of carbon monoxide poisoning. A very uncomfortable, and dangerous situation.

Here is an article Tom wrote. Feel free to link to it and share it with friends.

Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial, Englewood and metro Denver, Colorado real estate information is available at including searches for properties and homes.

No comments: