Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend --- Just Remember

There are a lot of folks who went "over there" and never came back. This weekend is to remember them. And thank their families for their sacrifice. It never is too late, you know. And do not forget to thank all the veterans in your life. Personally,I was a lucky one as others went before I was called. They went so I did not have to. Thank you!

Now on to a myth...it is a busy weekend for home sales? TRUE or FALSE?
Well, for the past 24 Memorial Days, I do not recall writing a contract for anyone on this weekend. But I do know I have shown allot of properties, mostly on Saturday.Why? Well folks are planning weekend BBQs, family parties, and the kids can really tear the place up in 3 days.So what I know is while there will be a fair number of showings Saturday, there will be almost none on Monday, our day to remember.
Sunday, sometimes is quick paced but more often is a slow day. Whats the point?While I currently have Saturday available to show you homes, I might not be able to if you wait to call on Friday afternoon (which is already booked, BTW).So, if you are thinking this is the weekend to go out and look for a new home, let's talk about it early. And if you find something you want to buy, at an open house or just happen to be driving by, know the owner, whatever, I can represent you and be your buyer's agent. In other words, do not sign anything without calling me first.

And when you are talking to any of our veterans, say thank you for me too! I am A Full Time Licensed real estate broker since 1985 I go to work everyday for you & your friends, learning about our home town! It could be Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado. Talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: