So many times I have seen folks get that glassy eyed look over a foreclosure or other "deal" in Denver real estate. Friends are especially happy to help you leave your money with them. It would be my pleasure to help you when that time comes. So no matter where in Denver it is, lets take a look and do not forget there really are some rules...
It’s much easier to play a game when you know the rules so you can avoid mistakes that may keep you from winning. Homeownership isn’t a game but there are some rules that will protect your investment and increase your enjoyment.
Most people want a home of their own to raise their family, share with their friends and to feel safe and secure. In most cases, it is also their largest asset. These suggestions can help protect your investment and make homeownership more enjoyable.
- Don’t overpay for your home
- Maintain your home to protect its value
- Minimize your assessed value to lower property taxes
- Make extra contributions to save interest and build equity
- Validate the insured value of improvements and contents
- Be aware of current surrounding property values
- Make mortgage interest payments deductible
- Invest in capital improvements that increase market value
- Don’t over-improve the neighborhood comparables
- Keep records of capital improvement & other maintenance
I would like to be your personal source of real estate information and we’re committed to helping from purchase to sale and all the years in between. If you need assistance with any of the items mentioned in this article or need a recommendation for a service provider, it would be our pleasure to help. And please remember, I can even connect you with someone I trust across the country.