Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Real Estate in Denver. Available homes?

Last month some say I gave you too much information (what????) about the Denver real estate market. Here is a short video of this month's chart showing only July new listings (periwinkle) and sales (cranberry). Major note: NEW LISTINGS are not coming on the market. Those are the properties that are new to the Denver real estate market and replacing the closed sales. There were only 3318 new listings and 2744 sales. Take a look:






I have watched this specific data every month for the last 12 years. The number one question I get is "How is the market?" Along with being an active listor and buyers agent in Denver, this lets me know the answer. And while a newby may be able to acess similar data, they will not have dealt with the emotions of the Denver home buyer and know what their decision process is like. When you want the best in real estate in Denver, give me a call or an e. I help nice folks find awesome places to live in Denver, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Centennial, Englewood, Parker & Castle Rock Colorado



You to can stay on top of the market by subscribing to this blog or from http://www.denverrelocation.com/.I continue to be extremely optimistic about the Denver real estate market.

A Full Time Licensed real estate broker since 1985 I go to work everyday for you & your friends, learning about our home town! It could be Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado. Talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: