Monday, April 04, 2011

Feeding the Denver Hungry, Update












Back in December I was feeling like I should do something with all the Blessings I have been given and decided to start a program where I would give $100 per closing to a charity. This idea was from a long lost Realtor friend Vince Seimer and he really plowed the field of the concept. OKAY, the picture is a little edgy but I really am thankful I do not have to stand out there every day to make a living.

So after consulting with both my pastor and the local Realtor Association the Inter Faith Community Services foodbank was chosen. My personal goal is to donate $2,500 to Inter Faith and to have you add to that by joining me at http://www.denverrelocation.com/JoinPete.html. You do not have to match me dollar for dollar, just add a buck or 2 to each donation. Once you sign up Inter Faith will let you know how much is due AND when other donations are made by me.

So how are we doing? So far $700 has been directly deposited with Inter Faith and there are matching pledges of $59 for each one hundred I donate [you could also buy or sell a home with me ;-) that would help too!]. To start all this I needed an appropriate picture and "moniker" to go on the card board sign. The photography was provided by Carol Grape of Grape Imaging free of charge.



By the way I have been a full time licensed Colorado real estate broker since 1985. I go to work everyday for you & your friends, learning about our home town! It could be Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado. Talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: