Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Favorite Things. Yours?

What are your favorite things about living in Colorado?
Mine starts with the dry air and fresh breezes.
Then to the mountains majesty. And the canyons & gorges.
Sunrises & Sunsets.
The narrow gauge trains that are here and still running in the mountains.
The skiing and horse back riding got me here.
The people kept me here.
How about you?
What do you LOVE about living in Colorado?


A Full Time Licensed real estate broker since 1985 I go to work everyday for you & your friends, learning about our home town! It could be Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado. Talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: