Friday, October 16, 2009

I am still the one!

As A Full Time Licensed Colorado real estate broker since 1985 you get to see cycles and trends and after awhile you get to recognize when they start. I am starting to see another.
Each month I attempt to collect stats from the Metrolist and have found that it is a statewide database, so massaging the individual areas of metro Denver (and know what Denver encompasses) is pretty important.

Take a look at these 2 charts and tell me what you think...
IS there a trend of fewer homes and stable sales?




















I go to work everyday for you & your friends, learning about our home town! It could be Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado. Talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: