Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ARE YOU READY?

Today I found a great deal in Highlands Ranch. over 1900 square feet, 4 beds, 3 baths priced under 260k. And it is bank owned! So if you are ready to make a great deal, your loan is approved, you have some cash and are willing to invest about 15-20k, you should call me today!
I would be happy to represent you in the purchase of this property and get it in to "production" of cash flow.

So, if this kind of service could be valuable to you or your friends, put my 22 years of experience to work for you, learning about your new home town! Whether it is Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, we offer real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, property listings, mls, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: