Friday, January 11, 2008

Rates lower, AGAIN...more expected

Once again, my friend at Wells Fargo has forwarded his rate sheet and he had another 1/8% drop in his rates for conforming loans. This is entirely expected on an annual basis, yet in my opinion the next 30 days will be the final shakeout. Most of the lenders on our Colorado Lender page at www.denverrelocation.com/lenders.html will lock today but guarantee the lower rate when you close. What a neat tool for buyers or refinancing.

Do me a favor and mention my name with any of them you contact, including Rich Salsbury at Wells Fargo, my rate quoter. He is a good guy with a good bank.

So, if this kind of service could be valuable to you or your friends, put my 22 years of experience to work for you, learning about your new home town! Whether it is Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, we offer real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, property listings, mls, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: