Monday, November 26, 2007

Colorado's Water and Water Rights Issues

Part of the Colorado Real Estate license procedure requires continueing education credits. After 22 years of this work, plus 11 as a landman in the oil business, I certainly have enough experience in most residential issues. Water and the rights therein tend to be a little less studied. So here I sit in a CE class with the title above. 5 minutes in and I have already learned a tidbit. If you want to know more, let me know!



So, if this kind of service could be valuable to you or your friends, put my 22 years of experience to work for you, learning about your new home town! Whether it is Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, we offer real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, property listings, mls, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: