Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Another Kind Blogger

Allen Hainge, the great kahuna of the Cyberstars was kind enough to focus a recent blog article on my efforts at web design. Take a look at http://blog.cyberstars.net/public/item/177849 and see what he has to say. Then take a look around www.denverrelocation.com and let me know places we might improve our service or presentation to you.

Could this kind of service could be valuable to you or your friends, neighbors, Co-workers or relations. Let me put my 22 years of experience to work for you, learning about your new home town! Whether it is Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, we offer real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, property listings, mls, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: