Wednesday, August 15, 2007

What a great 2 weeks!

On the 1st my daughter & son-in-law flew in from Scotland, where they live. And we have been pampering and spoiling them like all parents do, but what a joy they are to have here with us. Today they head back to Duddingston Edinburgh. The jet lag is not so bad in this direction but going there they will lose 7 hours, and so that is a little tough. And we will miss them allot. Maybe again at Christmas?

I am also grateful for some folks who allowed me to schedule their needs around Stewart & Elaina's visit. Turns out Monday was an errand day for the kids so off they went with Mom & I showed some pretty amazing homes to a couple looking for a "lock & go" here in Denver. Normal requires the first home to be "it" but we still had another 10 to see. Got back to find we were competing with another offer and ultimately won.

The best part was I found another "perfect" ranch style house on 2 acres with an incredible view! Not for me, you understand, but for one of you who has been looking in that sub 600k market for that "perfect Denver home on acreage, in the country, in the trees, but not too far out, and only a mile from a sort of major road. It was a wow! Make sure to call or drop me an e-mail if this is something you might want to look at.

And by the way, my previous post about sellers making their home available to see was posted as I was setting up these showings. There were 4 owners who could not be bothered that day and whose houses we passed by. "If they cannot see it, they cannot buy it".



So, if this kind of service could be valuable to you or your friends, put my 22 years of experience to work for you, learning about your new home town! Whether it is Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado, we offer real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, property listings, mls, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: