Monday, February 06, 2006

Podcasts?? Who is listening?

OKAY! Who is listening out there?

Honestly, I have only listened to 3 podcasts since I became aware of them, and one was my market update last month. Are you listening or simply do not care? I can see some benefit to downloading a file to my mp3 player so I could listen to it later, like maybe a state of the union address or the radio broadcast of the super bowl, but do folks want to hear about real estate on their iPod?

So a question for you readers, what would you want to hear?

The best suggestion I have heard is "man on the street" type interviews of clients and customers as to why they like their neighborhood. Someone else thought about it and said to give that "Chamber of Commerce tour" that you do in your office with the map, kind of explaining the drive distances, where the mountains are, etc.

What would you suggest? Love to hear a comment from you about how we can use podcasts to help you in the process of buying or selling your home.

For local Denver property searches, virtual
tours and many other Denver area real estate
resources go to www.DenverRelocation.com

No comments: