Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Model Trains & Homes for sale!



HI!
This is a picture of part of my train layout in the basement. Yes, I painted the backdrop and built all the buildings! Most folks who
have visited with me for anytime, or my website, know that I enjoy model trains! So I am constantly on the look out for a good layout room or basement for someone to build a dream layout.





Well this home offers a 1096 square feet of unfinished paradise in the basement! Oh, someone else lives there too?





There are 3 bedrooms and a study on the main level of this 1600+ square foot RANCH plan. All in the high 200s. There is only a 2 car garage here as you can see.



Hard to believe, but they did not choose me to be their Realtor so lets go look at it together.
You know me, short, sweet (?) and to the point. So, if you have a friend who is looking to buy or sell, give me a call. Your referrals are a valued compliment!
For local Denver property searches, virtual
tours and many other Denver area real estate
resources go to www.DenverRelocation.com

No comments: