Friday, April 23, 2010

A Seller's Salability Check List

So I was thinking; this might help some of you sell your homes; here in metro Denver or anywhere. All the points do not need to be spot on, but the more the faster sale and the higher the price you should net.

Take a look at this:
http://www.denverrelocation.com/RealEstateSellersSalabilityChecklist.html
It is my pleasure to help you.

A Full Time Licensed real estate broker since 1985 (a quarter century!!!! YIPES) I go to work everyday for you & your friends, learning about our home town! It could be Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado. Talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: