Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Denver Statistic Bubble must be a federal grant!

Statistics bother me, especially when someone else starts to tell me what data I can use...
Metrolist, the oft quoted Denver multiple listing service has decided that their back-end legacy system is too cumbersome to maintain and as of today, I can no longer do free form searches to discover how many single family homes really went on the market in August in Denver. I simply have to accept their definition. Sold properties are easier to come by and that data indicates about a 10% drop since JULY???? Well, Iguess it is time for a new data spike....geez these guys have not had a real bad one since???? lets see was it the year they decided ALL the listings were new July 1st? or was it the year they decided the entire state was metro Denver?
I have to give them some credit though...at least they are controling the data flow now and everyone is quoting the same crud!

A Full Time Licensed real estate broker since 1985 I go to work everyday for you & your friends, learning about our home town! It could be Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Castle Rock, Centennial, Englewood, Parker, Elizabeth, Larkspur, Franktown, Kiowa, or anywhere in metro Denver Colorado. Talk to me for real estate advice, properties for sale, multiple listing service, all available at www.DenverRelocation.com. Drop me a note to pete@Denverrelocation.com

No comments: